Asparagus Wrapped in Prosciutto
- 1 pound Fresh Asparagus
- 10 thin slices of Prosciutto
- 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Rinse asparagus and remove bottoms to expose tender stem.
- Slice prosciutto in half lengthwise.
- Beginning just below the tip wrap the asparagus with prosciutto and continue towards the base .
- Repeat for each stem.
- Place wrapped asparagus on cookie sheet and lightly brush with olive oil .
- Then place in pre-heated (350) oven for approximately 20 minutes or until tender.
- Serve Warm.
- This is also great on the Grill.
Calories Per Serving: