Herbed Dipping Oil
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon each: chopped fresh basil and parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried oregano
- 1 to 2 minced fresh garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground coarse black pepper
- Dash of red pepper flakes(optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together and let sit to allow the flavors to meld for at least two to three hours before serving.
- Serve in a shallow bowl with crusty Italian bread cut into thick slices.
- Makes 1 cup.
Calories Per Serving: