Olive Oil Bread Dip
Use extra virgin olive oil and really good aged balsamic vinegar. For best results, make the olive oil bread dip a day ahead and store in the refrigerator.
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup aged balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a bottle with a lid, mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, basil, oregano, thyme, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Seal bottle, and refrigerate mixture 8 hours, or overnight.
- Shake well before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator.